Experience: 2 to 3 Years.
- Generating new customer base and maintain existing customer relationship by providing support and suggestion for continuous improvements.
- Traveling to customer sites for demo, discussion and negotiation meetings.
- Make suggestion to customer on best suited products, calculate prices and submit quotations and win the order.
- Administering client accounts and offering after-sales support services.
- Attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Making technical presentations and demonstration of proof of concepts.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance, product education/training, provide installation support at customer place.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Recording and maintaining client contact data.
- Meeting the sales target.
- Develop understanding of product line.
- Make necessary technical calculations to support product selection/recommendation.
- Assume the primary technical relationship with the customer.
- Identify customer requirements by establishing personal report with potential and actual clients.
- Provides input to customers based on technicality of product.
- Supports R&D engineering in translating customer’s needs into a manufacturing product.
- Provides engineering support.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Education : BE/ B Tech — EEE, ECE
- Notice Period : 25 days to 1 month
- Job Type : Permanent
- Industry : IT Software/Software Services, Machine Vision