The 3D CMOS camera MV1-D2048x1088-3D03-760-G2-8 was developed for Laser triangulation systems with high triangulation rates. The CMOSIS CMOS sensor CMV2000 with a full well capacity (FWC) of 11 ke- optimized for high sensitivity was combined with a robust algorithm for line determination.
The camera has a GigE interface allows the acquisition of 3D profiles without frame grabbers.
- monochrome 2/3″ CMOS image sensor
- 2048 x 1088 pixel (2.2 megapixel resolution)
- pixel size: 5.5 µm x 5.5 µm
- Global Shutter
- Micro lenses
- spectral range: 350 – 900 nm
- FPGA image pre-processing for line position
- configurable region of interest (ROI)
- ultra low trigger delay and low trigger jitter
- lens mount: C-Mount (option CS-Mount)
- MV form factor: 55 x 55 mm² (W x H)