The Bonito is a high speed camera with a sensitive global shutter CMOS sensor. The Bonito CL-400B/C runs 386 fps at 4 Megapixel resolution and has an ultra-fast 2 x 10-tap Camera Link Full+ interface. Considerably higher frame rates can be reached with a smaller ROI (region of interest). The Bonito CL-400B/C 200 fps version runs 193 fps at full resolution and is equipped with a 1 x 10-tap Camera Link Full+ interface.
- 386 fps at 2320 x 1726 pixels (200 fps version: 193 fps)
- Global shutter CMOS sensor (excellent sensitivity due to microlenses)
- Robust and lightweight aluminum housing
- Very low power consumption, 4 W
- ROI (Region of Interest)
- Fixed pattern noise (FPN) correction
- Digital Gain (selects 8 of 10 bits for output)
- Offset (brightness)
- Exposure time: 1.5 µs, up to 1 s (recommended), > 1s also possible
- Two readout modes:
- 386 fps with two 10-tap Camera Link outputs
- 193 fps with one 10-tap Camera Link output
- Continuous mode (image acquisition with maximum frame rate)
- Image on Demand mode (triggered image acquisition)
The Bonito high speed CMOS camera is the perfect choice for applications which require a fast frame rate and excellent image quality. Its global shutter CMOS sensor is ideally suited for high-resolution motion capture.
Another benefit is the robust, lightweight, and very compact housing. The camera transmits the images to the frame grabber in real-time.
Applications with high demands on image quality and very fast frame rates
- Motion capture with high resolution
- 3D recordings of still and moving objects
- Science and research
- Medical imaging
- High speed imaging in general