The Bigeye is a Peltier cooled camera series for demanding applications. It is equipped with highly sensitive CCD sensors from Sony and Truesense (Kodak). Bigeye cameras are designed for low-noise image acquisition even at long exposure times.
The compact, robust metal housing of all Bigeye cameras has a hermetically sealed vacuum section, ensuring maintenance-free operation for many years even under rough conditions.
Moreover, two NIR enhanced camera versions are available (with ICX285 and KAF-6303E).
- Dual level Peltier cooling with 5 years warranty against condensation
- Low dark current even at very long exposure times
- Superior signal/noise ratio
- Robust alloy metal housing for industrial use
- Secure operation due to screw locks at all connectors
- Multi-functional, user-configurable I/O interface
- Support of AVT’s GigE software development kits (SDKs)
- Exposure time (up to 71 minutes)
- Three look-up tables (LUTs)
- Five storable user sets
The Bigeye is a prime quality CCD camera for low-noise imaging. The Peltier cooling provides a superior signal-to-noise ratio even with very long exposure times. Moreover, with its GigE Vision compliant interface and the multifunctional I/O ports, the camera is perfectly suited for many life science and machine vision applications.
- Low-noise imaging (industrial and scientific imaging)
- Image acquisition with long exposure times
- Microscopy with high resolution
- Fluorescence microscopy
- Gel electrophoresis, DNA documentation
- Non-destructive evaluation of photosensitive objects
- Solar cell/wafer inspection (NIR models)