SILICON SOFTWARE HAS BEEN DESIGNING AND PRODUCING IMAGE ACQUISITION BOARDS AND INTELLIGENT IMAGE PROCESSING BOARDS SINCE THE 1990S.
FPGA processors form the processing core of these boards. They excel with their highly parallelizable data processing. With its high bandwidths, this technology is preordained for industrial imaging
Frame Grabbers – the Control Center of the Image Processing System
The FPGA-based standardized image acquisition cards for image recording and processing stand out with their high-quality image pre-processing features, which reduce the CPU load to close to zero. The processing core of these cards consists of FPGA processors, which are distinguished by highly synchronizable data processing for high bandwidths. Through the graphic programming of the FPGA with VisualApplets, the cards can be adapted to new system requirements.
Benefits for a Seamless Image Processing System
- High-performance image acquisition cards for all conventional camera interfaces
- High data rates, bandwidths and resolutions are possible
- Minimal latencies through image processing in real time
- No CPU load thanks to effective image pre-processing
- Prepared deep learning with deep neural networks (CNN)
- FPGA that can be programmed with VisualApplets for standard configurations (A-Line) and customer-specific adjustments (V-Line)
Product portfolio currently covers following product series:
microEnable 5 ironman
microEnable 5 marathon
TWO PRODUCT SERIES COVER DIFFERENT REQUIREMENTS
Silicon Software offers frame grabbers as image acquisition devices (A-line) or as image processing devices (V-line).
Frame grabbers in the image recording series offer additional preprocessing functions alongside image acquisition, while the those in the image processing series enable programmability for functional individualization.
IMAGE ACQUISITION DEVICES (A-LINE)
Preconfigured Frame Grabber for Robust Image Capture
- Flawless image capture for reliable image processing
- Preconfigured image processing and pre-processing functions
- Signal processing for surrounding peripherals, programmable with VisualApplets
- Interference-free data transmissions across maximum cable lengths
- Suitable for the most demanding industrial application
- Compatible with current machine vision, camera and software standards
- An SDK for all frame grabbers
- Long-term updates and long-term support
IMAGE PROCESSING DEVICES (V-LINE)
Programmable Frame Grabber for Special Applications
- Program frame grabbers with the graphic FPGA development environment VisualApplets
- Develop individual image processing applications and features
- Create designs and IP cores without hardware programming skills
For more information on models and pricing, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org