The CMOS camera MV-D1024E-3D01-160-CL-12 was developed for Laser triangulation of high reflective materials. The Photonfocus CMOS sensor A1024B with a full well capacity (FWC) of 200 ke- optimized for high dynamic range applications and a high signal to noise ratio (SNR) was combined with a robust algorithm for line determination.
The camera has a CameraLink Base interface to enable the image acquisition in the combined 2D/3D mode. A camera version with GigE interface allows the acquisition of 3D profiles.
- monochrome 1″ CMOS image sensor
- 1024 x 1024 pixel (megapixel resolution)
- pixel size: 10.6 µm x 10.6 µm
- Global Shutter
- spectral range: 400 – 900 nm
- LinLog® response curve (linear-logarithmic sensor characteristics)
- FPGA image pre-processing for line position
- 2D, 3D and combined 2D/3D mode
- configurable region of interest (ROI)
- integrated digital reduction of fix pattern noise (FPN)
- integrated shading correction
- ultra low trigger delay and low trigger jitter
- lens mount: C-Mount (option CS-Mount)
- MV form factor: 55 x 55 mm² (W x H)