The GigE uEye LE is the most compact board-level industrial camera on the market. As a reasonably-priced entry-level model, the GigE uEye LE offers everything you expect from a powerful camera with a Gigabit Ethernet interface. The GigE uEye LE is also available with an S-mount lens holder with M12 thread or CS mount for selected models (UI-5244LE). Cable lengths of up to 100 meters give the camera maximum flexibility. The power supply also provides flexibility: Power can be supplied either by the two-pin marshaling panel or by the 10-pin connector. The two integrated status LEDs make it easy to see when the camera is ready for operation. As a Gigabit Ethernet camera, the GigE uEye LE is also suitable for multi-camera operation, thanks to the higher GigE bandwidth. This is also supported by 60 MB of internal image memory to decouple image acquisition from the transmission of the image.
The optional “motherboard” version with ZIF plug offers even greater flexibility. A wide range of remote boards with RJ45 ports can be connected via Flex ribbon cables.
The GigE uEye LE industrial cameras are fitted with the successful e2v 1.3 megapixel CMOS sensor (EV76C560) and are available in monochrome, color, and NIR versions, delivering outstanding performance in the near infrared range. The cameras offer a host of sensor features, including line scan mode, log mode, and four freely-selectable shutter modes, making them suitable for a wide range of applications while ensuring outstanding image quality.
- Compact: Ideal for applications with space restrictions
- Efficient: Low power consumption
- GigE camera: Long cable lengths of up to 100 meters
- 60 MB of internal image memory: Ideal for multi-camera operation
- Weighs just 14 g: Ideal for applications in robotics and microscopy
- Trigger, flash, and two general purpose I/Os: Many additional features for a wide range of industrial applications
- I2C bus: Ideal for controlling external devices
- Color calibration feature: Excellent color rendering, therefore ideal for microscopy
- E2v sensor EV76C560: CCD replacement with outstanding image quality
- Filter glass in front of the image sensor: For protection against dust and dirt and for spectral filtering of the incident light
- 100% quality tested and calibrated: Guarantee for consistent performance and reliability
Although the USB uEye LE cameras have already proven their worth in the following applications in particular, they are also ideally suited to other fields of application.
- Automation: Quality assurance and inspection
- Astronomy (models with NIR sensor)
- Printing industry: Completeness checks, endless web inspection systems, quality assurance
- Microscopy: Analysis equipment
- Medical technology: Ophthalmology, scanners, skin analysis equipment
- Pharmaceutical industry: Label, OCR, and barcode recognition, color and completeness checks
- Robotics: Guidance/orientation assistance, object and pattern recognition, object type, position, and direction recognition
- Packaging industry: Bottle inspection, fill quantity analysis, barcode and OCR recognition
- Material testing
- Other applications: General motion analysis (e.g. sports applications)
|Product||Sensor||Sensor Type||Sensor Size||Frame Rate (fps)||Resolution|
|UI-5241LE||e2v||CMOS||1/2"||50||1280 x 1024|
|UI-5242LE||e2v||CMOS||1/2"||50||1280 x 1024|
|UI-5244LE||e2v||CMOS||1/2"||50||1280 x 1024|
|UI-5251LE||e2v||CMOS||1/1.8"||35.6||1600 x 1200|
|UI-5252LE||e2v||CMOS||1/1.8"||35.6||1600 x 1200|