The next generation of the successful uEye camera series: Ultra compact, super fast, and thanks to the magnesium housing, lightweight and robust. The lockable USB 3.0 connector further underlines the suitability of the camera for industrial use. Offering a host of additional features, including LUT, hotpixel correction, gain, hardware gamma, up to 16 bit color depth per pixel, as well as color correction, the USB 3.0 camera produces excellent images – even in harsh environments. High resolution sensors and a high data rate of 420 MBytes per second make the USB 3 uEye CP camera especially well-suited to use in multi-camera systems and 3D applications. The camera is also the ideal choice for embedded systems, due to its lightweight, compact design and integrated power supply.
Of course, the camera series is downward compatible to USB 2.0 to also allow USB 2.0 systems to benefit from the new camera generation.
- USB 3.0 interface: High data rate of 420 MByte/s, easy integration and plug & play functionality, ideal for multi-camera and 3D systems
- Compact: Measures just 29 x 29 x 29 mm, ideal for applications with space restrictions
- Efficient: Low power consumption
- Weighs less than 45 g: Very versatile, especially well-suited to embedded systems
- Cable length: Passive cable up to 8 meters, active cable up to 20 meters available as quality-tested accessories
- Optically decoupled trigger and flash, as well as two general purpose I/Os: Many additional features for a wide range of industrial applications
- Serial TTL interface: Ideal for controlling external devices
- Fitted with the latest CMOS sensors from Aptina, CMOSIS, and e2v
- Filter glass in front of the image sensor: For protection against dust and dirt and for spectral filtering of the incident light
- 100% quality tested and calibrated: For consistent performance and reliability
Although the USB 3 uEye CP cameras have already proven their worth in the following applications in particular, they are also ideally suited to other fields of application.
- Automation: Quality assurance and inspection
- Automotive industry: Bodywork inspection
- Astronomy (models with NIR sensor)
- Pharmaceutical industry: Label, OCR, and barcode recognition, color and completeness checks
- Robotics: Guidance/orientation assistance, object and pattern recognition, object type, position, and direction recognition
- Printing industry: Completeness checks, endless web inspection systems, quality assurance
- Packaging industry: Bottle inspection, fill quantity analysis, barcode and OCR recognition
- Other applications: Motion analysis (e.g. sports applications)
For more information and pricing, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org