The USB uEye SE is the very best all-round industrial camera: Small, compact, and robust, the first ever camera model from IDS has proven its worth in industry for over a decade. The USB uEye SE family offers a broad range of CMOS and CCD sensors as well as a vast selection of housings and board-level models with or without front flange.
The USB 2.0 interface makes the camera extremely flexible, cost-efficient, and space-saving, as data is sent and power is supplied by a cable. The digital inputs and outputs for controlling the trigger and flash are optically decoupled and process signals of up to 30V. The cameras can be screw-mounted on all sides and can therefore be installed anywhere. A specially developed sensor seal provides protection in extremely dusty environments. The camera filter is also exchangeable and easy to clean.
- Robust: Proven its worth in industrial applications for over a decade.
- Flexible: Universal installation options (can be screw-mounted on all sides)
- Solid: Compact metal housing
- USB 2.0 interface: Easy integration and plug & play functionality
- Optically decoupled trigger and flash: Many additional features for a wide range of industrial applications
- Broad sensor portfolio: The right USB 2.0 industrial camera for any application
- Filter glass in front of the image sensor: For protection against dust and dirt and for spectral filtering of the incident light
- 100% quality tested and calibrated: For consistent performance and reliability
Although the USB uEye SE cameras have already proven their worth in the following applications in particular, they are also ideally suited to other fields of application.
- Automation: Quality assurance and inspection
- Printing industry: Completeness checks, endless web inspection systems, quality assurance
- Medical technology: Ophthalmology, 3D scanners
- Pharmaceutical industry: Label, OCR, and barcode recognition, color and completeness checks
- Packaging industry: Bottle inspection, fill quantity analysis, barcode and OCR recognition
- Material testing
- Other applications: General motion analysis (e.g. sports applications)
For more information and pricing: email@example.com